- PostgreSQL Database DBA will be responsible for installation, designing, development, maintenance, administration of physical PostgreSQL ORDBMS within SAM and FPDS systems framework in Oracle, PostgreSQL expertise.
- Experience with installation, maintenance and administration of PostgreSQL, Oracle and other RDBMS
- Experience with Data Conversion Strategies, Migration of database objects and data from/to various databases (PostgreSQL, Oracle, DB2 and other RDBMS, ORDBMS)
- Database tasks implementation experience with Agile development process including scrums, planning events, backlog grooming, retrospectives and demos.
- Experience with Relational and Dimensional Modeling, performance and tuning of applications in various databases
- Experience with Operating System and Infrastructure experience with Linux, UNIX environments.
- Responsible for Database Administration, Maintenance of PostgreSQL for creating new databases, database objects, migrating existing databases
- Responsible for testing implementation of backend database modules and Interface requiring strong SQL skills
- Responsible for troubleshooting production issues related to the web service backend database and Interface requiring strong SQL skills
- PostgreSQL Database Installation, Design, Development Experience 3+ years
- Database Development Experience including SQL, PL/SQL 3+ years
- Troubleshooting experience of database queries, reports in various databases of Oracle, PostgeSQL, DB2 3+ years
- Production support of database applications 3+ years