· Primary responsibility is to serve as the technical analyst and support person.
· Gather business requirements and translate them into technical requirements for the creation of application/project features, enhancements and functions.
· Work closely with client, development team and other team members to design detailed specification documents with clear project deliverables and timelines, and to ensure timely deliverables.
· Design and perform system testing including the functionality, performance and fit to ensure original requirements are met and defined constraints are worked within
· Identify, document, and execute projects
· Analyze data for process problems and assess defects and time delays in process
· Manage multiple initiatives simultaneously.
· Maintain constant communication on all duties and responsibilities across teams as assigned by management.
· Self-motivated with broad business experience
· Ability to analyze business requirements (functional and technical) by conducting information-gathering sessions.
· Organized and able to organize abstract and incomplete data.
· Copious note taker
· SharePoint experience and system administration
· Experience using MS Office (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Power Point, MS Project, MS Visio)
· Excellent customer service orientation and experience in business-related interactions
· Possess high-energy levels and be passionate about your customers and their needs
· Ability to balance multiple projects in a constantly changing environment
· High attention to detail and strong problem solving skill
· Strong analytical skills and the ability to quickly grasp new concepts
· Experience in test script documentation, unit test execution and user training.
· Demonstrated ability to adjust to changes in customer demands or operational goals
· At least 2 years of experience in business analysis and/or design