Responsibilities include conducting routine and non-routine analysis of raw materials, in-process samples, Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and other requested testing according to Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), current Feed Manufacturing Practices (cFMPs), and other regulatory requirements.
Maintenance, troubleshooting of HPLC. Successful candidates will execute assigned tasks, compile data for documentation of testing methods and procedures, perform second person review of Quality Control (QC) data and write/revise SOPs, analytical methods, and qualification documents with minimal supervision.
• A Bachelor's degree (B.S.) in Chemistry. Or any relevant degree in Analytical Chemistry.
• 1+ years of related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.• Fresh Candidates are also encouraged to Apply.
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral, • Outstanding interpersonal skills and ability to foster/thrive in a team environment.
• Ability to multi-task and manage various projects: must be able to use individual discretion in the completion of work assignments while assisting the group collective to meet project deadlines and objectives.
• Proven ability to exercise judgment and appropriate escalation of issues to QC management is a must.
• Demonstrated knowledge of analytical equipment and instrumentation utilized for the testing of APIs, associated drug product, and raw materials. Basic wet chemistry (e.g. pH, Karl Fischer), HPLC and UV Spectrophotometry experience working in GMP environment is required.
Additional experience with GC, UHPLC, IR and GC-MS will differentiate candidates.
• Ability to read, analyze and interpret scientific or technical procedures/literature and government regulations.
• Proficiency in basic computer software and hardware applications (e.g. Microsoft Word, Excel, and Access) and application of mathematical operations to tasks (e.g. data trending and projections, outlier testing, etc.)