We are seeking highly skilled Desktop application developers for our data analysis software product. As a Senior Developer, you will be responsible to analyze, design, develop, modify, configure, integrate, and maintain both databases and applications. The person should have practical experience of international client/server and distributed database driven product development, maintenance and implementation.
- Build or maintain the existing product with .NET 4.0 / C# / SQL Server / Windows Forms
- Strong relational databases concepts
- Develop new functionality on our existing software products
- Lead/mentor developers and share knowledge through knowledge-sharing presentations.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development methodology.
- All other responsibilities as assigned
Specific Technical Skills Required:
- at least 1 year experience with .NET, Windows Forms, C# 4.0/SQL Server 2008 and above
- fresh may apply if they have skills
- Deep knowledge of the .NET 3.5/4.0 Framework, C#4.0, including Visual Studio 2012 or above, strong knowledge of software implementation best practices
Major focus on the following:
• Must have worked in Windows Forms
• Must have used Windows Services
• Should have Multi-threaded programing know-how
• Must have used Design Patterns in any of the implementations
• Working experience in design and development in 3 tier architecture
• Have utilized various libraries such as component development library
• Design application interface using custom user controls
• Ability to design and optimize SQL Server 2008 and above stored procedures
• Knowledge and hands on experience of C++ would be a plus