Manage creative content on website according to the quarterly content schedule provided by the marketing manager·
Design graphics for web, social media, newsletters, etc for all online stock·
Uploading products, descriptions on a timely basis on the website·
Merchandising the site, ensuring best-sellers, press items are readily available and pushing high-stock items ·
Daily management of site, to ensure commercial targets are achieved. And merchandising, communication and visuals represent brand
- Analyze various platforms and prepare a monthly report to present to Marketing Manager
- Analyze all site data, and react as necessary to ensure both sales and conversion rates are optimized
- Analyze the online experience of the customer, and recommend improvements to ensure excellent customer service is offered in all times
- Identify ways to drive traffic, conversion, customer retention and overall online improvements·
- Monitor customer behavior , google analytics / campaigns and newsletter performance ·
- Identify SEO possibilities for growth and implement (ie: when someone types organza wrap we should pop up)·
- Spearhead Google Adwords account, adjusting spend and keywords accordingly
· Manage email data base, obtaining data from shops on a monthly basis Inquiries / Follow up
· Respond to all inquiries via email and Facebook, or forwarding to the relevant person (ie: marketing, orders/sales, etc) Product Management
· Maintaining SKUs and barcodes both in stores and online and inputting new products in to the POS (refer to SOP)
Coordinate with stock in charge to ensure that all orders are handled and shipped in a timely manner
Individual should be at least hold bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related.
Min 3 years’ experience in e-commerce and/or web content management and online promotions including content development, creative design, quality assurance testing and key performance metrics. Photoshop, Illustrator, copywriting, and SEO & Google Analytic skills are highly desired.
Candidates meeting the criteria can send their resumes now.