1. Create marketing and promotional materials, both print and electronic.
2. Create and deliver press releases, media relations content, social media content and speaking proposals.· 3. Responsible for coordinating the communications output within a company.
4. Coordinate conference, trade shows, and press interviews.
5. Customer liaison and responding to customer inquiries on Facebook and other platforms that require verbal communication·
6. Writing, editing and proof reading copy for projects based on the material designed·
7. Writing product descriptions, brand support material and newspaper supplements·
8. Proof reading, editing and writing content on a regular basis for building up the website including informative short articles.
9.Regularly update the LinkedIn profile of the company.
1. Responsible for internal communications content that is delivered within the organization, including reminders, memos, executive emails, sponsorships, marketing material, and job descriptions.·
2. Provide knowledge, support and expertise in audio/visual presentations for staff·
3. Write and edit copy (ranging from news reports and features to interviews and letter text) for various publications and materials (both print and online), including company newsletter/ LinkedIn profile·
4. To provide a communications plan for each event detailing target audience and plans for reaching them
1. Experience in creative writing/editing role.·
2. Strong writing/editing/proofreading skills and an excellent portfolio.·
3. Hands on experience with MS Office and InDesign, Photoshop or other publishing tools.·
4. Excellent written skills in English.·
5. Prioritizing and multitasking.·
6. Ability to write in a variety of formats and styles for multiple audiences.·
7. Ability to write content related to press release, handling damage control and Brand building.