1. Plan and coordinate upgrades and software support for Oracle ERP system.
2. Work with contractors, programmers and analysts to make changes to the database and reporting system.
3. Confer with co-workers to determine impact of database changes on other systems and staff cost for making changes to database.
4. Support end-users of the system by writing reports, releasing maintenance and upgrade plans, and SQL queries.
5. Develop and maintain procedures, guides, handouts, and other technical documentation as needed.
6. Determine and implement proper ERP security on a database and policy level.
7. Assist with the planning/management of various assigned IT related projects.
8. Serve as the central ERP contact for up-to-date information on a variety of list-serves, Internet sites, and other company representatives.
9. Work as a key member within the Implementation team to apply/maintain the changes.
10. Liaise with other Project Members, Coordinate interdependencies and resolve issues.
11. Analyze data and produce report as required.
12. Should handle Patch Updating, Upgrades to the ERP Solution, Database & OS Upgrades.
13. Establish & maintain logging system for day-to-day issues related to ERP implementation.
14. Support Project Costing, Estimate, Contracts and Finance Modules of the ERP System.
15. Should be able to interact with Users to understand business practices and configure the system accordingly.
16. Setup, Configure and test Integration with various modules.
17. Support end users on the system ensuring they are constantly aware of new functionalities and efficient usage of the ERP system.
18. Responsible for effective user support, training, troubleshooting and problem / issues resolution.
19. Coordinate with Quality Manager and comply with standard procedures.
20. Support in updating Quality documents as per DMD instructions.
21. Effectively carry out other duties as assigned
1. Proficient in Oracle Databases.
2. Having Sound Knowledge of Database Concepts and expert Knowledge in Database Administration on MS SQL Server / Oracle DBMS.
3. Knowledge of MS .Net Framework Development Skills.
4. Translating business needs into analytics/reporting requirements, Excellent Reports Development Skills using Business Intelligence.
6. God knowledge about CRM, FINANCE, PM, HRM, SCM