Jr. Database Administrator And Database Administrator
Pakistan Revenue Automation (Pvt) Ltd., Pakistan
Bachelors in Computer Science from reputed foreign or HEC-recognized institution
Oct 16, 2016
Nov 2, 2016
Islamabad, Lahore, Peshawar, Abbottabad, Rawalpindi, Faisalabad, Gujranwala, Sialkot, Sargodha, Multan, Sukkur, Hyderabad, Quetta, Karachi, Pakistan
- Candidate having 4 to 5 Years ( Proven experience of Managing Large Scale databases in a Production Environment in Oracle 10g,11g,12c-
- Hands-on experience of Configuration / Troubleshooting and Administration of Oracle Database with RAC and Dataguard with Redhat Linux / Oracle Enterprise Linux.
- Strong database administration Skills including installation, patching HA, backup and recovery etc.
- Strong skills in RMAN, Export/Import, Hot/Cold Backup.
- Strong skills in database Performance Tuning.
- Knowledge and experience of Linux administration.
- Good Working Knowledge of Network Management/SAN.
- Must have min 03 Years’ experience for Database administrator & (1-3) years of experience for Jr. Database Administrator.
- Oracle Certification Excellent communication skills both verbal & written
- Ability to work in a team environment & learn new technologies
- Experience in looking after 24×7 environments
- Be able & available to work on Production issues after hours or on weekends
- Experience in working under a production support & pressured environment
- Troubleshooting, problem solving and able to drive issues to resolution
- Experience in performing health checks of database system
Job Rewards and Benefits
Information Technology and Services - Islamabad, Pakistan