1. Provide hardware and software support for whole group staff [Workstations, Printers, LAN, DVR, CCTV, Data Points, IP assignments, Emails, Evernote etc.]
2. Maintains network operations (Applications, WEB Operations, database Management, Proxy etc)
3. Perform routine backups of database [ERP, ISA, U Drive, Oracle, Emails, Production Machinery HMI and PLC etc]. Update these Backups online on one drive Server as well. (Annexure A)
4. Manage network, cloud and user security with adequate Anti-Viruses and firewalls
5. Management of Administrator systems & servers related to LAN & WAN.
6. Communication and Manage relations with Telecommunications Companies [PTCL, Ebone, Warid etc.] to ensure proper services.
7. Manage CCTV System
Required EducationBachelor's or master's degree in a computer field
Other RequirementsFive or more years of IT work experience
CertificationOptional product or system certification