Graphic Designer/ Web Developer
The Cotton London Ltd is a registered company in England and Wales based in London. We are seeking to develop our offshore team in Pakistan. Currently we are recruiting for graphic/web designer Position with the creative touch and aesthetic sense. We are looking for candidates with at least 1 Year experience who should be able to design and Devleop Company E-Commerce Website as well as contents & product descriptions. Fresh Graduates can apply.
Responsibilities and Duties include:
- drawing up detailed website specifications;
- designing sample page layouts including text size and colours;
- designing graphics, animations and manipulating digital photographs;
- registering web domain names and organising the hosting of the website;
- presenting initial design ideas to clients;
- coding using a variety of software;
- search engine optimisation;
- meeting relevant legal requirements such as accessibility standards, freedom of information and privacy;
- designing the website's visual imagery and ensuring it's in line with company branding policy
- proofreading content and making changes where necessary;
- editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages;
- working with other web specialists including web developers and graphic designers;
- liaising with outside agencies;
- testing the website to ensure it is working;
- technical support;
- researching current design trends;
- continual professional development to keep up to date with new software developments.
- Create and manage content on company's social sites like Facebook, Instagram, Google+, Pinterest.
Degree or diploma in any one of below:
- digital media production;
- graphic design;
- information technology;
- multimedia web design;
- software engineering;
- web design.
Soft skills required include:
- attention to detail;
- team leading;
- problem solving;
- delivering presentations;
- ability to teach yourself new technical skills;
- communication skills.
Technical skills required include:
- programming: .net; XML/XSLT; ASP; PHP; Python.
- design and graphics: InDesign; Illustrator; Photoshop; Fireworks; Flash.
- content management system (CMS): Wordpress; Adobe Business Catalyst; Drupal; Ektron; Zope.
- Must be familiar with the architecture of WordPress and other Content Management Systems like Joomla, Drupal, Magento, Shopify
- -Flexible Times
- -Work from Home
- -No Travelling required