We are seeking a Production Manager to oversee all aspects of the company’s supply center, which manufactures and then issues stock to various restaurant branches over Lahore.
1. Inventory management – maintain levels of stock as required by issuing purchase orders; note opening and closing levels of all stocks.
2. Kitchen management – manage kitchen staff and ensure on-time production and delivery of prepared food.
3. Stock issuance – maintain clear records of all stock issued and received.
4. Reporting – generate reports analyzing consumption of various items in stock, as well as worker productivity.
5. Performance management – Oversee and manage a performance appraisal system that drives high performance.
6. Maintaining strict standards of hygiene – Strongly implement international levels of health and hygiene throughout the kitchen and store.
7. Implementing all company SOPs – Strongly implement all company developed SOPs of production, quality and hygiene.
Candidate must demonstrate:
· A desire to show leadership and to self-improve.
· A demonstrated track record in developing and implementing strategic business objectives.
· Superior interpersonal, training, communication (written and verbal), negotiation and consultative skills at all levels.
· In-depth knowledge of best kitchen practices.
· Sufficient know-how of computers.
Competence in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
Basic know-how of commonly used items in commercial kitchens
Know-how of kitchen management and store-keeping