Sanctuary techs looking for graphic/web designer with the creative touch and aesthetic sense. The designer must have certification / education in Graphics or web designing from a reputable institution along with experience of at least one year.
- Fundamentals of HTML /CSS knowledge is must
- Responsible for preparing visual presentations by designing art and copy layouts. The work includes designing websites, logo designing, packaging, brochures and flyers, ebook covers and magazines covers, and corporate identity kits.
- Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials.
- Plans concept by studying information and materials.
- Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style, and related aesthetic concepts.
- Must have worked for developing smart-phone applications/games
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
- Must be able to use software such as Photoshop, Illustrator and Adobe After effects.
- Creative flair
- A strong visual sense
- The ability to grasp client needs and consider practical solutions
- The ability to pay attention to detail
- The ability to balance work on several projects at a time
- Good team working skills
- A matter-of-fact approach when ideas or designs are rejected.