01. Supplier invoices are distributed and recorded in an accurate and timely fashion.
02. Ensuring that vendor’s accounts are paid within agreed trading terms.
03. Reconciliation of major supplier accounts to ensure accurate costing.
04. Ensure that supplier queries investigated and reported on in a timely manner.
05. Establish and maintain cash controls.6. Establish, maintain and reconcile the general ledger.
07. Check GRIR and other required documentations.
08. Ensure Budget variance is positive otherwise appropriate steps must be taken.
09. Preparation of Payment Plan & Payment vouchers.
10. Monitor cash reserves and investments.
11. Pre-audit of payments (Scrutiny of Payment Documents for Payments) for
a. Prices, quantities & Expense verification
b. Allocation in relevant head of account
12. Ensure budget controls.
13. Accrue the payables in Peachtree on timely basis.
14. Thorough checks must be made during processing of voucher.
15. Process the voucher to Auditors for clearance.
16. Process the voucher for signatures.
17. Generate Aging Payables from Peachtree.
18. Generate checks accordingly.
19. Arrange payments and checks for signatures.
Strong analytical skills.
Strong communication skills.
Decision making skills.
Ability to juggle complex multiple priorities and to work well independently with little administrative support.
Impeccable attention to detail.
Knowledge of computerized accounting systems.
Knowledge in Automated Accounting Management Systems.
Account Reconciliation and Analysis.
Comprehensive knowledge of Intermediate level financial and cost accounting and tax laws.
A foundation in nonprofit accounting.
Budgeting, fund and payable accounting and cash flow analysis.
Excellent interpersonal and communications skills.
Experience must be 1 to 2 years.