1. Design and build IOS and Android mobile applications
2. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to analyze, design, and ship new features
3. Fully responsible for mobile app development in the team
4. Build and publish applications in app stores
5. Implement new technologies to maximize application performance
1. Excellent knowledge in core Java
2. Hands on experience in the full life cycle of Android application development
3. Strong knowledge in Restful web services • Good Knowledge of Android SDK's
4. Push Notifications & Toast
5. Build Android libraries that can be shared across apps.
6. Write high-quality code, ensuring excellence with unit tests when appropriate.
7. Work in an Agile-like, iterative development process.
8. Experience with Git
5. Eclipse & ANT based build system
6. Android Studio
7. Experience in Gradle.
Good to Have:
1. Experience in Payment gateway integration in mobile apps is a big plus
2. A portfolio of iOS/Android apps in the Play Store/app store is a plus
3. Hands on experience with Android studio & gradle build system Git & Gerrit UI & UX experience
4. Locations and Map API's