A front desk receptionist serves as the face of her employer. This is the first, and sometimes only, person whom the guests of the small business meet. Although this is an entry-level role, the receptionist needs a great deal of skill perform the many tasks.
A successful receptionist must be both an excellent communicator and strong administrator. Also must comfortably interact with individuals of all professional levels.
1. Neat and professional appearance
2. Stamina to sit for long periods
3. Ability to stay calm under pressure
4. Organized and detail oriented
5. Strong interpersonal skills
6. Able to work flexible schedule
7. Guest service
8. Effective written and verbal communication
9. Computer literacy is must
10.Comand on land line extention system