ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Design and ability to build advanced applications for Android and/or iOS platform. (Phones and Tablets)
2. App profiling for improving apps performance.
3. Work on maintaining apps and bug fixing.
4. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
5. Handling complex technical issues related to mobile app development & provide solutions to co-workers.
1. Minimum 1 years + of experience in Android and iOS Application Development.
2. Very good analytical and problem solving skills.
3. Expertise in handling Android fragmentation. (Different Android versions, device screen sizes and densities)
4. Sound experience in Java, asynchronous processing and multi-threading and capable to work in iPhone applications (Xcode development, Cocoa touch, IPhone SDK), Client server communication, backed services.
5. Expertise in designing flow and architecting Android and iOS applications.
6. Should have worked on both phone and tablet applications.
Sound knowledge of Android SDK (Activity, fragment, service, broadcast receiver, intent, layouts, etc.) and iOS development tools.
7. The candidate must have a solid track record of Iphone applications development.
8. Good communication skills both written and verbal. Experience working with Server API integration and audio streaming is considered a plus.
OWL, Java, Objective-C
You can also visit at www.silversolve.com/careers