1. Excellent English conversational skills (North American accent preferred)
2. Excellent skills in managing Google AdWords, keyword competitive analysis, keyword based bids, ability to achieve good CTR, low bounce rate
3. Ability to work with the design team to create impressive and effective landing pages
4. Ability to lead the online marketing effort. Requires working with designers and developers!
5. Good social media marketing skills
6. Shall work during Night shift
7. Problem solving and decision making skills. You must be able to work independently with minimal supervision
8. Good organizational skills and professional attitude
9. Prior experience of working as a digital marketing specialist is a must
10. Excellent knowledge of Search Engine Optimization techniques (White hat SEO)
Education: Degree in Computer science is preferred coupled with marketing experience or a degree in business administration majoring in marketing.
Tools to be proficient in: Google AdWords, Bing Ads, Google Analytics, SEO, SEM, Retargeting, Using Paid Social Media Channels, ROI Calculations, Salesforce, Wordpress, Google Business Dashboard, Positive Attitude, Excellent Organizational Skills, and Ability to Work on Multiple Projects at the Same Time.