Quaid Technologies is seeking a creative, collaborative and passionate Mobile Application Developers to be part of our dynamic and young team who wants to work on the most popular cross-platform mobile technology, Appcelerator’s Titanium Framework. In particular, we are looking for individuals interested to work on Cross- Platform Technologies, with a focus on the Titanium framework.
-Design, develop, and configure software systems to meet market and/or client requirements either end-to-end from analysis, design, implementation, quality assurance (including testing), to delivery and maintenance of the software product or system or for a specific phase of the lifecycle.
-Apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support a client, project or entity.
We are developing hybrid apps using titanium platform for our respective clients. The ideal candidate should have the following skills:
Must to have:
- Strong understanding and experience in Appccelerator Titanium framework.
- At least 3 published apps developed using Titanium framework.
- Must know both Classic and Alloy inside out.
- Solid understanding of mobile apps design and development concepts.
- Experience in developing common mobile apps features like Maps, GPS, Push notifications, REST Apis, Sqlite database, Social integrations, In-App purchases, Supporting multiple screen resolutions like phones and tablets.
- Highly experienced with JSON.
- Aware of and have an eye for style and creating modern UI.
- Strong troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Experienced in using Git.
- Experienced in publishing apps to Google play and Apple App stores.
- Basic idea of web development technologies HTML, CSS, JQuery, PHP, SQL, XML etc.
- Basic idea of Xcode and Android Studio/Eclipse
Nice to have:
- Experience with native mobile development i.e. Xcode and Android Studio
- Experience with other cross platform tools like Phonegap, Ionic, Xamarin, ExtJS
- Familiarity with node.js
- Experience in developing/compiling native modules for Titanium.