Reporting to IT Compliance Manager, IS Assistant will assist in monitoring and extending protection against different IT security related threats like viruses and malware throughout the organization. He will be responsible for assisting in identifying information security incidents, their analysis and reporting. He will also be involved in monitoring of the external threat situation, assessments of security advisories, implementing mitigating actions and the communication of security patch advisories. He will be assisting in drafting policies and procedures, and coordinate with other IT groups and departments for the implementation of the IT Security standards. Coordinate audit reviews on periodical basis through gap analysis to determine key areas for improving the IT security standards
- Desired candidate will be an IT graduate and having at least one year experience of working Information Security and related services
- Will possess knowledge of networking, routing and firewalling as well as knowledge in security architectures.
- Familiarity with Linux in addition to Windows OS would be an advantage.
- Must be systematic, analytical and possess an investigative mind
- Will have good report writing skills
- Ability to meet tight deadline
- Strong organizational skills
- High attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task
- Good knowledge of MS Word, Power Point and Excel
- Preferably aged below 28 years