Oversee all administrative tasks in the office compliance with established policies and procedures
• Assist in securing necessary permits for the office, staff and consultants, as required.
• Acquire and maintain office furnishing, equipment and supplies, and provides administrative support for the maintenance of the telephone, communication and computing system.
• Establish and maintain appropriate filing and information flow systems including filing of vendor contracts.
• Provide administrative support for the CEO such as meeting scheduling and travel arrangements.
• Perform reception duties, address all general inquiries and attend to office security matters
Monitor the implementation of HR policies and procedures followed by managers and staff.
Update and manage employee records.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Good computer skills in spreadsheets and word processing
• Flexible, resourceful and able to perform despite tight schedules.
• A high level individual who is independent, proactive, with good attitude and mindset.
• Must take initiative to complete task assigned.