Duties of the Marketing Officer include:
· Preparing, planning and project managing the publication of all publicity material to maximise brand promotion.
· Creating marketing campaigns and working with the company's external PR agency to see them executed.
· Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company message to their existing customers.
· Contributing to the annual sales and marketing plan.
· Planning and project managing marketing events and evaluating their success.
· Evaluating the effectiveness of all marketing activity.
· Developing and implementing an internal marketing programme.
· Supporting the marketing manager in day to day marketing activities.
· Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
Requirements of the role
· Previous experience in a similar marketing role.
· Ideally a degree in marketing although not essential.
· Strong and confident communicator.
· Excellent copywriting skills and experience.