Duties and Responsibilities
1. Oversees and administers the day-to-day activities of the office; develops policies, procedures, and systems which ensure productive and efficient office operation.
2. Provides assistance and support to the office principal in problem solving, project planning and management, and development and execution of stated goals and objectives.
3. Supervises the work of employees in supporting roles, including assigning workload and monitoring employee performance.
4. Oversees and facilitates resources management and administration procedures and documentation for the principal.
5. Performs research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepares non-routine letters and/or reports, which may be highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
6. Serves as the primary point of administrative contact and liaison with other offices, individuals, and institutions on operational and programmatic matters concerning the Office.
7. Organizes and facilitates meetings, conferences, and other special events; coordinates and attends committee meetings, and participates in committee discussions, as appropriate.
8. Coordinates the disposition and/or resolution of individual problems and disputes involving faculty, staff, students, and/or members of the general public, as they arise.
9. Oversees the operation of office accounts, and plans and monitors expenditures; as appropriate, develops and/or coordinates budgets for the office and associated accounts.
10. Provides and/or oversees provision of staff support to the office, to include handling walk-up and phone interactions, maintaining calendars and travel arrangements, screening, analyzing, and responding to incoming correspondence, handling day-to-day problems and situations, and provision of secretarial support.
11. Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
12. Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.
1) Microsoft Office
2) Internet Browsing
3) Assists in the coordination, supervision, and completion of special projects, as appropriate.
4) Performs miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned.