1. Knowledge of screening, short listing individuals and maintaining database accordingly.
2. Good communication skills and a team player to play a generalist role in Human Resource management & office administration.
3. Appointment scheduling, letter drafting, employment contract drafting.
4. Management of payroll, attendance records, leaves and as well as terminations and new job classifications.
6. Vendor management and coordination.
7. Must have good organizational, filing and clerical skills.
8. Fluent in English speaking/writing.
9. Knowledge of MS Office.
We need someone enthusiastic and passionate about making an impact in the workplace.