Master2Manage®Proprietary Limited, Australia has been established by professionals, having vast and dynamic experience across various industries in management, Information Technology, training and operations.We are leading providers for the following services:
- Professional Training
- Immigration Services
- Management Solutions
Since we are moving to the next step on our portfolio, we are looking for Mid to Senior level Web Developer (02 positions) to join and play a key part in our team. You will be responsible for working mostly on the WordPress CMS (along with other associated functions required) and will be involved in designing, coding and modifying website, from layout to function and must strive to create visually appealing website to feature user-friendly design and clear navigation.
If you have a real passion for Web Development this would be an ideal opportunity for you where you can demonstrate and develop skills. We strive to provide each of our team members an equal opportunity for growth, great benefits and the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of projects.
- Strong hands on WordPress Web Development Experience and expert command.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Experience with community-driven web applications and user-generated content an asset.
- Document and review code; we encourage you to try new things, suggest improvements, and keep learning.
- SEO, regular backups, site security and optimization.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- The ability to meet deadlines.
- Self-motivated, devoted, professional with strong work ethics.
- Must have a Can-Do attitude to research and advise optimal solution.
Location: Multiple / Virtual
Salary: As per the experience
Part Time to Full Time: This is a Part time opportunity in the start and we would love to be persuaded to offer permanent role to the right candidate!
Note: Do not forget to mention working links for your portfolio of web development experience.