Master2Manage®Proprietary Limited, Australia has been established by professionals, having vast and dynamic experience across various industries in management, Information Technology, training and operations.We are leading providers for the following services:
- Professional Training
- Immigration Services
- Management Solutions
Since we are moving to the next step on our portfolio, we are looking for outstanding Content Writer / Digital Media Marketing Expert (02 positions) to join and play a key part in our team.
If you have a real passion for Content Writing this would be an ideal opportunity for you where you can demonstrate and develop skills. We strive to provide each of our team members an equal opportunity for growth, great benefits and the opportunity to work on a diverse portfolio of projects.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create content for all digital channels / produce high quality, engaging and shareable content / Writing, editing and optimizing content.
- Research and develop content for videos.
- Work with graphic designers and marketing team to create rich content.
- Proofread & edit internal content as well as external guest bloggers copy.
- Source images, videos and other creative as required.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends in the digital space.
- Attend & produce editorials at events.
- Analysing campaigns from a commercial perspective, thinking about how to improve sales through copy / Effectively track, measure and report on campaign outcomes
- Identify SEO opportunities.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Communication, Marketing, Public Relations, Business or related field (desirable).
- Strong digital copywriting, Blogging, design, content marketing, and verbal communication skills
- Experience in SEO preferred, but not mandatory
- Exceptional written English and communication skills
Location: Multiple / Virtual
Salary: As per the experience
Part Time to Full Time: This is a Part time opportunity in the start and we would love to be persuaded to offer permanent role to the right candidate!
Note: Do not forget to mention working links for your portfolio of Content Writing / Social, Digital Media Marketing experience.
How to Apply: Please send your CV to [email protected] or fill in the below form with full and correct details.