Advent Interactive requires an experienced PHP Developer with strong command on php/mysql along with jQuery, XML and CSS.
The Web Developer will work in a busy in-house marketing team alongside the Web Editor (who is responsible for digital content) and the Graphic Designer (who is responsible for digital design), working closely with a friendly and highly talented marketing team across online platforms. They will identify and develop new features and improvements to our existing websites, integrating with our content management systems and in-house web applications.
To completely handle the assigned backend development Tasks and manage timeline.
Work together in a Team environment and other Sr. team members.
• Preferably two or more years’ experience in a similar role
• Ability to work productively in a small team, and communicate effectively with department colleagues and key business representatives
• Able to manage multiple projects, keeping to tight deadlines
• Be an enthusiastic team member with good time management and organisational skills
• Customer orientated with an understanding of advertising and marketing principles
• Must be able to see how their role integrates with the bigger picture