Mandatory : Candidates have to share samples of previous projects and send it to [email protected] Applications will not be considered unless they submit previous projects.
· Design complex graphics and animation, using independent judgment, creativity, and computer equipment.
· Participate in design and production of multimedia campaigns, handling budgeting and scheduling, and assisting with such responsibilities as production coordination, background design, and progress tracking.
· Recording dialogue and working with editors to composite the various layers of animation (backgrounds, special effects, characters and graphics) in order to produce the finished piece.
· Make objects or characters appear lifelike by manipulating light, color, texture, shadow, and transparency, or manipulating static images to give the illusion of motion.
· Create two-dimensional and three-dimensional images depicting objects in motion or illustrating a process, using computer animation or 3-D & 2-D modelling programs.
· Using technical software packages, such as Flash, 3DS Max, Photoshop, Maya, Z-Brush and other related software.
· Develop briefings, brochures, multimedia presentations, web pages, promotional products, technical illustrations, and computer artwork for use in products, technical manuals, literature, newsletters, and slide shows.
· Apply story development, directing, cinematography, and editing to animation to create storyboards that show the flow of the animation and map out key scenes and characters.
· Create basic designs, drawings, and illustrations for product labels, cartons, direct mail, or television.
· Create pen-and-paper images to be scanned, edited, colored, textured, or animated by computer.
· Script, plan, and create animated narrative sequences under tight deadlines, using computer software and hand drawing techniques.
3D Animation, Maya, Photoshop, 3D Modeling, 3D Studio, Character Animation, 2D Modeling, Flash, Flash Animation, Animation, Graphic Designing, After Effects, 3ds Max, Texture Artist, Creative Designing, Visual Effects
Desired Candidate Profile
· Bachelor degree in since or any related major to animation
· Must have minimum at least 5 years of extensive experience in 2D,3D Animation.
· Able to communicate in a professional and friendly manner with co-workers.
· Should have good experience in 3-D animation, Maya, human and non-human, 3-D & 2-D modelling.
· Must be able to multi task and handle multiple projects at the same time.
· Experience with Multinational firm or Studio is preferable.
· Willing to re-locate to Saudi Arabia.