1. Monitor and maintain computer systems and network and provide technical support to users.
2. Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrade.
3. Responding to IT breakdowns and conduct day to day troubleshooting.
4. Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults.
5. Repairing equipment and replacing hardware parts.
1. In-depth knowledge of hardware and software.
2. Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
3. Strong customer service skills.
4. Ability to work well with people.
5. Strong communications skills.
6. Excellent organisational skills.