1. Evaluate and examine policies, procedures and systems in place.
2. Evaluate the reliability and integrity of information and the efficient and effective use of resources at the company.
3. Review compliance with policies, procedures and the country’s law and regulations.
4. Report results and make recommendations to management based on audit findings.
5. Plan and implement process and internal control improvement initiatives.
1. Knowledge of Takaful/insurance business.
2. Knowledge of audit procedures and techniques.
3. Good analytical skills.
4. Excellent verbal/written communication and interpersonal skills.