A Creative UI/UX & Graphics Designer is needed to join a London based company that provides Business Management Software’s. Located in London & Lahore we work to find creative ways to deliver simple solutions to complex problems.
You will work closely with marketing, sales and development teams, the Creative UI/UX & Graphics Designer will take responsibility for designing simple, intuitive and engaging interfaces that will delight the end user. Working in a small dedicated team, you will identify usability improvements, produce UX designs (wireframes, mock-ups, prototypes), identify user goals, create user interfaces, stay up-to-date with latest web design trends and much more.
Note: Our Office timings are 11:00 pm to 8:00 PM
To qualify… You should be a Web Designer / UI Designer / UX Designer / Digital Designer / Digital Web Designer / Digital Creative / User Experience Designer / User Interface Designer / Front End Web Designer or similar with a CV and portfolio that demonstrates:
· Experience in a similar Web Design role with strong experience with UI / UX;
· Experience of leading the visual design and front end implementation of a web based software;
· A good understanding of best practices in usability, accessibility and web standards;
· Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, etc;
· An eye for creating simple and stunning user experiences;
· Experience with responsive web design, template development and content management systems;
· The ability to translate complex design requirements into clear, customer-friendly online experiences across devices;
· Experience of prototyping and user testing;
· Experience of creating style guides & code libraries;
· Knowledge of front end development (HTML/CSS);
Edward Milton & Co, established in 2015, is an United Kingdon company focued on focused on BMS .
When it comes to undervalued/unattended industries, we provides our clients with a full range of software & IT services.
|Compensation & Benefits|