Main Purpose of Role:
Assist Directors to win new business by searching new opportunities online, producing and editing compelling responses.
- Search opportunities from online portals, maintain registrations and update the company profile and coordinate with directors
- Write, review and edit written material
- Support operational teams to develop new tender content
- Work with wider team to develop presentation themes and ensure these are reflected in bid responses
- Work closely with operations, helpdesk and Compliance to coordinate and review bid response content contributing to operational and commercial modelling as appropriate
- Build relationships with internal and external stakeholders, to share information and ensure tender requirements are included
- Manage layouts and artwork for producing tender submission documents
- Update the company sales database
- Assistance to Director Compliance in any assigned tasks
- Post news on company website and update social media.
It will be the responsibility of all employees to protect head office Group Information Security assets.
It is the responsibility of all employees to treat colleagues and customers fairly and with respect for their individual differences, and to create a diverse and inclusive environment in which all individuals’ differences are respected and valued.
Required Skills / Knowledge:
- An analytical mind, evidenced through degree or equivalent level study or should be able to demonstrate equivalent experience and a strong track record of successful bids.
- Experience of developing tender content from scratch
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Experience of working on and delivering high value bids
- Experience of supporting the development of innovative and creative solutions
- Familiar with working in pressurized team environments
- IT literate and proficient in standard MS office applications
Excellent Graphic skills;
Experience of Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator;
Commercial awareness Experience of public sector tenders.