1. Determines and control the projects by cost, time and quality.
2. Plan and coordinate all aspects of the construction process including negotiation with contractors and working with engineers, architectures and vendors.
3. Scheduling of different phases of projects based on established deadlines.
4. To check the market rates and fare bid price for the required work.
5. Interpretation and analysis of soil investigation report.
6. To implement the safety measure during construction as per applicable rules in PMSCL / City Government / provincial and Govt. of Pakistan.
7. Knowledge & quantity surveying to formulate B.O.Qs and verification of bills.
8. To Organize construction work by maintain designing specification according to end user requirement.
9. To visit the construction site for supervision and reporting to H.O.D.
10. To coordinate the all stakeholders for smooth completion of project.
11. Carryout planning, execution and monitoring of project in coordination with end user & H.O.D.
1. Knowledge of CAD/CAM
2. Material Testing and Inspection Skills
3. Knowledge of Civil Works