1. Development and installation of machining jigs, CNC machines and tooling’s with PSMC and SMC standards.
2. CNC milling and turning centre machining process selection and NC programming.
3. Tools selection for new production parts and program modification.
4. Program mills and lathes by entering instructions including zero and reference points, setting tool register offsets compensations and conditional switches.
5. Make jigs and fixtures drawing as necessary in the course of projects.
6. Arrange quotation and project plan/ schedule.
7. Prepare and finalize complete process flow of part for in-house manufacturing.
1. Knowledge of Mechanical Drafting & Drawing
2. Programming of CNC Machines
3. Knowledge of Mold mechanism and die repair
4. Knowledge of Die & Mold
5. Experience: Minimum 2 - 3 Years for B.E/B-Tech, Minimum 5 Years for DAE