· Responsible for the execution of Operational & Financial Audits as per the Audit Plan.
· Responsible for highlighting weaknesses/ risks associated with business processes identified during audit process & suggest mitigating controls.
· Responsible for highlighting the deviations from the defined Company’s policies and procedures.
· Verifies the existence of company assets and assure that proper safeguards are maintained to protect them from losses of all kinds & suggest measures.
· Maintains audit files by documenting the audit procedures used and each of the audit reports completed.
· Responsible for surprise checks (outdoor task) and related inspections.
· Extensive Travelling across the Region will be required.
· Should have 2 - 3 years’ experience in the field of audit. Experience of audit firm will be preferred.
· Knowledge of basic / advance accounting and financial matters.
· Proficient in using MS-Office.
· Should have basic knowledge of accounting software’s (QuickBooks preferred)