Position : Area Sales Manager (Retail & Dealership Network)
Salary : 30,000/- goes on, to 45,000/-
Maintaining and increasing sales.
Reaching the targets and goals set for each Point of Sale
Establishing, maintaining and expanding our customer base
Servicing the needs of our existing customers
Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
Setting sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
Recruiting and training sales staff
Allocating areas to sales representatives
Developing sales strategies and setting targets
Monitoring your team's performance and motivating them to reach targets
Compiling and analyzing sales figures
Possibly dealing with some major customer accounts himself
Collecting customer feedback and market research
Reporting to senior managers
Keeping up to date with products and competitors
- Manage and control all the aspects of store operations to promote cost effectiveness and profitability.
- Hire, direct, coach, support and delegate the sales team, monitoring their performance to achieve
- Motivate the team and develop their potential and develop succession plans for the store.
- Identify training needs for store staff to ensure relevant/value added training needs are delivered with
support of operation and HR.
- Communicate effectively with the team, passing on all relevant information at the right time.
- Develop an annual and quarterly strategies for the store to meet sales targets, develop the team and
- Ensure stores are merchandised commercially and visually to company standards in direction for profit
- Ensure accurate and timely reconciliation of cash flows and petty cash.
- Analyze stock management and fulfill the store’s demands in proactive manner.
- Ensure stock levels in store are maintained through monitoring stock and liaising with store planner for
- To manager day to day retail operations of the company.
- Ensure close coordination with dealers and maximize the dealership sales.
- Ensure utmost customer service, and cultivate a culture of excellent customer service, leading by
example on the sales floor. Deal with customer complaints effectively and promptly.
Skills / Job Requirement:
- Must have experience in Brand Retailing.
- Graduate with tertiary qualifications in Sales & Marketing,
- should have a good sense of marketing and Branding.