We are seeking an experienced Construction Project Manager to join our team. Our Construction PM manages all onsite activities from preconstruction planning through closeout. PM is responsible for ensuring compliance with quality, safety and sustainability standards. Construction types include ground up mid to high-rise commercial/residential and mixed used building. Responsible for construction management and organization Serve as the primary contact for all onsite activities
To be considered for this position you will possess the following skills, attributes, and abilities:
1. Minimum 7 Years experience as a Project Manager on building commercial and industrial projects.
2. BSC civil Engineering degree in a construction related field.
3. Must have understanding of construction terms, scheduling and planning concepts.
4. Proficient in AutoCAD, Primavera project management.
5. Excellent organizational, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
About UsSince 1937, AIRRS continues to enhance its reputation as a construction industry leader in Pakistan, Afghanistan, United States and Erbil. Consider us to be your building partners, engineers and consultants. Converting your architectural dreams into
|Compensation & Benefits|