We are looking to recruit enthusiastic, workaholic and experienced medical billers with experience working with US based physicians.
Prospect should have experience in AR, Denial Management, good Appeals, Good Excel and reporting skills.
The candidate should meet the following criteria in order to qualify for the job:
- At least one year medical billing, claim follow-up and insurance calls experience.
- Individuals will mainly be required to do Medical Billing, claim follow-up, insurance calls. But multiple tasks can be assigned at the same time, so the one that can multitask will be given preference.
- Must be aware of all HITECH and HIPPA rules and regulations.
- Bachelors degree in any discipline, Medical background will be given preference.
- Strong verbal Communication skills (English).
- Offshore call center experience will be a plus.
- Knowledge of Medical Terminologies and attention to detail is a must.
- Must be a good team player.
We provide a great career path and our employees are compensated with a great employment package and competitive compensation commensurate with their experience, Please let us know if you are in market to work as a Medical Biller. We prefer prospects seeking full time employment.
Medical Billing and Coding knowledge
Denial management and appeals
Research and reporting
Strong verbal and written communication
Typing speed of at least 30 w.p.m.
Pyramids Global, a Medical Billing Company, established in 2013 with its clients located in all over United States. We provide complete medical billing and revenue cycle management services at a reasonable cost. Here at Pyramids Global, we serve m
|Compensation & Benefits|