To design and build advanced applications for the iOS platform.
• Client Interaction.
• To collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features. • To generate wireframes.
• To design, develop, test and implement an iOS application as well as continue production of new versions of the application
. • To design solutions independently.
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Operates effectively in a fast paced, deadline driven, collaborative and iterative programming environment. Confidential 2 • Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.