1. Create real time art that is of the highest possible visual quality.
2. Work closely with the art team and recognize and identify visual strengths and weaknesses of projects and help to provide appropriate solutions.
3. Lead by example; motivate and support the team of 3D artists.
4. Participate with creative direction on all projects undertaken.
5. Will be responsible to organize all art assets on perforce, and help facilitate a more efficient art content creation pipeline.
6. Will assist artists’ growth through professional development and mentoring on projects.
7. Report directly to Art Director on overall studio progress and status weekly.
8. Will suggest the creation of tools and shaders in Unity to build a more efficient art pipeline
9. Attend all weekly studio art reviews and art meetings (when needed).
10. Will demonstrate reliability, professionalism and dedication.
11. Help maintain a positive, happy work environment for everyone in the studio.
1. Bachelor’s Degree preferred; will consider equivalent experience.
2. Solid 3D real time artist 3-5 years’ experience, must have an animation background along with knowledge of modeling , shading, and texturing, lighting and rigging experience a plus.
3. Minimum 3 years of UNITY3D experience or equivalent – a must.
4. Minimum 3 - 5 years’ experience on AAA application or video game development.
5. Minimum 3 - 5 years Maya or 3D software experience – a must.
6. Working knowledge of Zbrush minimum 2-3 years.
7. Experience developing PC, Mobile and Tablet applications or games in Unity 3D.
8. Experience as a senior artist or similar a plus
9. Must have process improvement skills
10. Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
11. Must be strong team player 12. Must be a creative self-starter, who is self-managed, highly motivated, and detail oriented