Our team is actively looking for "Junior iOS developer". Incumbent must possesses the degree in the relevant field and have published at least 1 iOS application in the app store, the incumbent must be:
- Proficient in working with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch, third-party libraries, and APIs.
- Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
- Familiarity with RESTful, SOAP APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
- Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
- Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines
- Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
-Familiarity with push notifications & continuous integration
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
- Experience with publishing iPhone and/or iPad applications.
- Must have atleast one application live in Apple App store.
- BS/ SE background.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Must be enthusiastic to learn new technology and eager to learn new softwares.
- Flexible in timings.
- Must be able to meet deadlines.
Echelon Tech Lab is a sister concern company of VE LLC (UK). It provides IT solutions in the UK, Pakistan and the US. Our area of expertise includes web designing, web development, ERP development, CRM development, Application Development, UI Deve
|Compensation & Benefits|