We are looking for a QA Engineer who is involved in requirements analysis, test planning activities, writing test cases/scripts, test case automation and execution of all testing required to ensure that the software is of the highest quality.
Testing levels may include application integration, system, system/network integration and acceptance testing; may also include non-functional testing such as performance, volume, load and fallback.
Number of Positions: 1
Salary Range: Rs 20-30k
• Responsible for providing the planning, integration, casing, scripting, and execution of all testing required of a single software change or project.
• Reviews business requirements and designs specifications for low to moderately complex changes/systems for completeness and testability.
• Develops and maintains test plans, test environments, test cases, test scripts and/or workflow usage.
• Executes test scripts/cases and communicates the results of testing.
• Prepares and maintains test case documentation which may include alignment to client configurations.
• Documents all problems and works to resolve them. Reports progress on problem resolution to management. Implements pre-determined improvements to current procedures and reports on success of changes. Performs work flow analysis and recommends quality improvements.
• Prepare SQA plans for projects according to documented procedure.
• Works with the software project during its early stages to establish plans, standards, and procedures.
• Escalates software process issues to appropriate levels of management.
• Provides guidance or specialized services that directly support or affect results.
• Accountable for the quality of own work, delivered within agreed procedures and timeframes and focused on internal and/or external customer needs.
• Works independently within defined parameters, taking ownership of problems within own area of knowledge.
• Works under direct supervision, carries out procedures to ensure that all information systems products and services meet minimum company standards and end-user requirements.
• Must Have
o Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent combination of technical education and experience
o 2+ years of professional quality assurance and testing experience
o Fluency in SQA methodology and tools
o Hands-on experience with test planning, test designing and execution, performance and stress testing, implementing and maintaining high quality test automation of both client and server systems
o Experience building and designing test cases including knowledge of test methodologies
o Experience with API automation testing including unit test automation frameworks
• Nice to have
o Strong leadership, communication, and problem solving skills
o Knowledge of industry standard test automation tools and experience developing product test harnesses
o Experience with open source tools and resources