Design and develop cutting edge Android application UI and front end architecture and components. Collaborate with a small, high-functioning team of creative developers, designers and product managers to ship medical device software.
· Design, develop and test assigned software modules in compliance with system software architecture and software product development process.
· Write software requirements, design and test documentation.
· Responsible and accountable for carrying out the company’s quality system requirements.
· Communicate project status to manager.
· Communicate with other engineering functions.
· Design and build advanced applications for the Android platform
· Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
· Work with outside data sources and API’s
· Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
· Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
· Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
Work to ensure the quality of your code, the team’s code, and the overall quality of the product.