1. Design and build advanced applications for the Web app platform.
2. Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable Code
3. Strong OOP concepts.
4. Hands on experience on Mobile API.
5. Solid understanding of the Framework components.
6. Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
7. User experience familiarity.
8. Experience in third party Sdk/Api integration.
9. UI development
10. Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
11. Maintaining and developing new applications.
12. Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design and ship new features. Appcelator experience is a plus.
13. Ensure the best performance, quality and responsiveness of the application.
14. Experience in Git.
15. Experience with GPS & Maps.
16. Able to work in team and can take on the complete project. 17. Working experience in Java language is must.
18. Experience in native android application development is must.
19. Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• BS/MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
• Proven software development experience and Android skills development
• Proven working experience in Android app development.
• Have published at least one original Mobile app.
• Experience with mobile SDk.
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON.
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs.
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
Salary may vary depending upon experience.