The position will be supporting our ever increasing customer base, as well as our field engineers, in heterogeneous environments. Along with being an extremely technically proficient individual, this position also requires the candidate to have exceptional time management skills as incident resolution must occur in a timely fashion.
Additionally, the candidate should have the:
· Ability to work independently in a dynamic and complex environment Set up, test, administer and troubleshoot LAN and WAN.
· Ability to work with all major networking vendor equipment including CISCO, Checkpoint, Watch Guard, Sonicwall.
· Complete ability to work with all major monitoring tools such as LabTech, CACTI, NAGIOS.
· Experience with virtualization technologies i.e. VmWare, Citrix and Hyper-V is a plus.
· Ability to setup and troubleshoot handheld devices.
· Ability to create network documentation and create Visio diagrams for network implementations.
· Ability to work with Linux Platforms.
· Ability to manage, administer, test and troubleshoot CISCO catalyst switches and ISR appliances.
· Troubleshoot and resolve complex, critical, and sensitive technical support issues.
· Resolve customer issues through email, phone, and remote support sessions.
· Manage a personal queue of incidents by effective time management and issue prioritization.
· Ensure customer satisfaction through professionalism and swift resolution.
· Monitor organization and client networks.