The Manager will be expected to manage the entire administration of the office, specifically:
- Maintaining the filing stores
- Managing the general procurement needs of the office.
- Dealing with service personnel such as linesman and printers etc.
- Taking dictation and carrying out tasks.
- take care of tax and secp activities
Very important to have own transportation for running errands. English written and spoken needs to be good. Should be able to use excel, word and send emails.
The Manager Admin will be expected to maintain high standards of professionalism at all time and should be someone who can accomplish staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
Promoting Process Improvement