• Maintain dealer’s accounts on daily basis and reconciliation on regular basis.
• Solve problems of dealers with the co-ordination of section in charge and Head Office staff.
• To control outstanding within the credit limits and days.
• Prepare receipts on bank statements for bank reconciliation at Head Office.
• Provide Head wise expense report to Head Office & also control on Area Sales Office Expenses.
• Supervision of related finished goods go down and inventory reconciliation.
• Receiving of collection form dealers & Sales Officers and deposited to bank.
• Deliveries made to dealers after proper checking of Company Policies Parameter.
• Dealer’s account verification at least twice a year.
• Provide dealers receivable & overdue status to Sales team on daily basis and stop the deliveries of those dealers whose payments are overdue.
• Coordinate with the internal auditors during audit.
• Prepare the payment vouchers and maintain the required Accounts Books.
• To ensure the Data Entry in Accounts Receivable system and any other task assigned by the supervisor.
Cost Efficiency, Integrity, Accountable for Results, Thoroughness/Attention to Detail
Rewards and Benefits
check_circle Communicationcheck_circle Incentive Bonuscheck_circle Leavescheck_circle Life Insurancecheck_circle Medicalcheck_circle Provident Fundcheck_circle Transport
Pak Elektron Limited (PEL) is the pioneer manufacturer of electrical goods in Pakistan. In 1956, the Company was set up by Malik Brothers in technical collaboration with M/s AEG of Germany ("AEG") to manufacture transformers, switch-gear