Optimus Digitals is starting a training program for Fresh Graduates who are interested to build their career in Project Management. After four months you will be offer a permanent job upon successful completion of your training with goal achievements.
What you will be learning:
- Supervising multiple projects.
- Coordinating the activities of a team of professionals and developers for the purpose of achieving the goal of a given project.
- Administrative guidance on project execution.
- Different Project Management methodologies.
- Create and Monitor Project Plans.
- Report Project results and success.
- Oversees the activities of members of a team in the course of executing the project.
- Have a chance to learn with market experts.
What we require:
- Degree in Business Administration or Computer Science. [BBA or BS (Computer Science)]
- Fresh Graduates or Final Semester students.
- Have good knowledge of computer applications like (MS-Word, MS-Excel, MS-Power Point and other mandatory tools).
- Internet Savvy.
- Have a go-getter attitude.
- Goal oriented.
- Hungry of improving.
- Project management knowledge is a plus.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Able to Speak/Read and Write English.
- Team Management
- Self Organized.
- Internet savvy and computer skills.