Softech Microsystems is an IT and Telecommunications Company, Founded in 1987. Microsoft Gold certified Partner, SOPHOS & Cyberoam Distributor, Cisco Registered Distributors, Barracuda Platinum Partner, WatchGuard Gold Partner, & partner of Fortinet, Kaspersky, Hillston, Lastline, Asravoice Call Recording, Advantage 2000 UCS - IPPBX - Call Center - CRM, Aristel Hybrid PBX, & Panasonic PBX in Pakistan with offices and partner all over Pakistan & UAE. Softech Microsystems offers Cisco, Dlink, AMP and Systemax products.
The primary responsibility of the incumbent is to generate leads. Incumbent would be responsible for:
- Making outbound calls to the enterprise customers and prospects. Maintain prospects & follow-ups.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Scheduling pre-sales with the engineers to identify the solutions for the prospects.
- Hand over the leads to the relevant sales department for further proceedings. Follow up the sales team on provided leads.
- Up-selling and cross-selling while discussing the offered product with all customers
- Work in a performance driven environment with daily goals for different products.
- Should Be Able to Work for Business Development
- Work On Tenders
- Using knowledge base / training material to resolve customers’ concerns