Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
1. Directs the needs assessment for training and staff development to enhance the effectiveness of employee performance in achieving the goals and objectives of the company.
2. Identifies/incorporates best practices and lessons learned into program plans.
3. Provides a broad range of consultative services to all levels of employees regarding policies and procedures.
4. Facilitates communication among employees and management. May guide managers and employees on problem solving, dispute resolution, regulatory compliance and litigation avoidance.
5. Provides expertise in strategy development and execution, planning and facilitation of employee relations efforts.
6. Assists with planning, implementation and ongoing maintenance of labor relations, employee relations, equal employment opportunity, diversity and compensation programs.
7. Consults with management and employees on equal employment opportunity issues and charges.
8. Designs and develops HR training programs for management and employees.
9. Develops learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans.
10. Reviews evaluations of training courses, objectives and accomplishments.
11. Makes assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of employee accomplishments and performance.
12. Trains employees on HR issues and practices. Presents course materials.
13. Consults with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters. Conducts needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job performance and overall Organizational performance
Minimum 2 years of Training experience
Track record in delivering successful OD projects and supporting major organisational change; influencing, building and sustaining relationships in order to achieve results