A engineer responsibilities include designing and implementing tests, debugging and defining corrective actions. You will also review system requirements and track quality assurance metrics. Resource will be responsible to review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback to create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases. SQAE will also be responsible for test estimations and prioritization of test plans and coordinating testing activities. Resource should be able to perform UI testing, Functional Testing, Sanity Testing Regression Testing, Adhoctesting, Performance testing & Cross Browser Testing etc.
· Capable of independent work within the full software development life-cycle within a large scale enterprise environment
· Ability to work together as a team with geographically dispersed teammates.
· Great interpersonal and networking skills
· Ability to follow processes and work instructions
· Strong written and verbal communication and active listening skills
· Self-motivated, disciplined, passionate, and organized